Self storage in Mid Devon
Self storage is a flexible way to maintain the storage of personal or business items securely. It complements our household storage options.
Our self storage options in Tiverton allow you to add and remove storage within your own secure ‘room’ or ‘container’ during opening hours; a lock-up or warehouse the size you need, when you need it.
Internal and external self storage
Our recently completed facility in Howden Road, Tiverton EX16 5HL, has state-of-the-art internal or external storage options. We created it because we have spent 40 years handling people’s possessions, and have seen an increase in demand for flexible, scalable, easy access storage.
- Self-contained secure/lockable internal units – from 25 sq ft to 100 sq ft per unit.
- Waterproof, secure external container storage – 80sq ft or 160 sq ft options.
- Available in sizes and combinations to suit your needs – from temporary small storage to long-term household contents.
- On-site security including floodlights, CCTV and alarms.
- Flexible opening times, and easily accessible external units; drive up and unload.
- Insurance packages available.
Typical pricing from £43.00 per month. If you require fewer days, or multiple units, just ask. We can accommodate almost any requirement.
We also offer sale of high-quality removal boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, upholstery protection and padlocks on-site. If you require removal or collection of items, we have vans and staff available.
To view our units or discuss the options available, give us a call.
Please be aware that certain items are not suitable for self-storage, such as perishables, flammables, and illegal or in dispute items.